Saturday 18 March 2017

SoONSoo Star Foundation


Just bought it last week...
I'm a bit attract of it, cuz of the package. Again you you .... please be second and last time.
Visual so pleasure me.
Look shinny with silver dominant colour.
Excuse:
But I'm also want to try about another type of foundation actually..
Usually, I prefer liquid foundation as my makeup base. It an easily blend on my face rather than the creamy one. For my daily make up it can reduce my time. But for my knowledge I will try this one.
Smart move, Right?



Yeah not that bad I got my make up more brightening than my usual. Constantly, blend well with my face tone. No ashy color kkkk. I just apply it one time and taraaa I like it. I choose it because it has spf 50+ so it can help us to prevent from harsh sun on the broad day. Then I just experiment hoho going out for a long hours on the broad day.
so I got my pleasure for result. No baked or cake crispy found out on my face. Bamm, no waste time good job baby. It's my second time to use an Asian product with creamy type. First, I use  Too Cool for School. I had write it on my old post about it. Here



The Colour tone seem deep for Asian, yeap many product just offer some bright tone. I'm so speechless back then. I really like deep or dark if possibly for my foundation. Why why???? Ting Tong  yeah that's right. I really don't like the fair the light or whatever that make me looks just like a doll with scary white face for sure. No offend Ok. My skin tone not that fair or white as snow so don't risk for it. I just need it for touch up.  it has glow effect so I just use a little amount of it so no shiny on top of my forehead  gah.  



Last word: hm finally it come to end of my chit chat.... So I just need to conclude my choice about this... sos hehe i love it. No other offend . I recommend  it for you guys if you have oily type skin.

Rating: 3/5

2 comments:

  1. Great review, easier to understand the product! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow such amazing comment, I'm on the heaven now.
    Thanks Ya

    ReplyDelete