Wednesday 1 March 2017

THE SAEM Pure White

THE SAEM Pure White Brightening Cream, My First and Last


Finally as I Promise, I make it

It's beautiful Day
lOVE LOVE LOVE

Dah lama banget pengen nyoba ni product akhirnya
Let's see my Baby


Hm, Apa dulu ya buat posting an yang ini:.............
Package OK five star
Don't let me go,,,, this far
wake up wake up be objective
Let's talk about you, talk about you

I promise as fair as I can
hmm hmm, Name: The Saem ( ay clapping like a seal),  The Saem Brightening Cream..(Faint)
Hallo, wake up
OK, Let me explain bout this product.
I open the box,



I got this. Pleasure  to meet you. This product give vibe of nature classic. it has great fragrance yet smooth. Nice smell like i thought. Yes there also tool to apply it. small spoon so cute and useful.
It can prevent some germ to contaminate the product. smart move.
No No starting to siding again. O-B-E-J-E-C-T_I-V-E.

OK. Start to apply it..... yump I'm dreaming. haiks It so moist and cool cream. apply it make me feel da best. I thought that i got hypnotic,,, It makes my skin calm and rest yet cooling. After one hour, I still can feel the freshness sensation. I got it. and at the morning my skin looks more healthy, with good tone skin. My skin more brighten and moist. My precious. (Seal clapping).





Last Word:
What I'm already finish my dream.... S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y.  I recommend it for you.
No more word I an Describe for this product. Just try it as soon as possible. I believe you will love it.
Price No Comment. Happy to try it. My first and Last



 

2 comments:

  1. Love it so much, krimnya emang lembut banget, apalagi The Saem bahannya natural, jadi enggak iritasi di kulit. Wangi lagi. Love your review! thumbs up for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Nice Comment It recharge me so much..

      Delete