Saturday 17 June 2017

VOV Kwak Hyun Joo


  Bless me.... Cuz gotta a bunch of  trouble I just lost my appetite to talk. Sorry for bad start T-T
 ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Writing  is like mind plus soul, messy mind and empty soul make you lazy to write. finally with full of anger on mind I can start to realize that i need to lost it from  my mind. Lets start



I got this product a long time ago, and try it  for several times, this my report guys๐Ÿ˜ท

first, lets talk about the color, yeap this series really nice for daily use or for glam look. there are four color available in this series: from dark to light color. 

Then why it also can be use as glam look ??
answer: it has glitter on the dark color so when you want look a bit deep it amazingly can give you strong look as glam for smoky eyes. 

then how about the texture???
It has smooth touch, so it will give nice touch when you use it just with your hand. But if you prefer for safety you can use your favorite brush. 

( _ ) It really pigmented for the dark color, so wisely use it
and Less pigmented for the light color
You just need really a little amount for your safety... or you looked aged
Warning use brush if you have really nice brush, cuz it will make you crazy (dangerous)

Lets continue, then how bout durability
OK I give my super nice smile for it
even in the hot weather or rainy day it stays still guys.
But I still prefer use an eye primer for first step. But if you has nice white skin I suggest you just use it without any primer. Basically, it will give you fresh, light, and young look.
 
 

Lastly, Bout the price I think is nice.... (my honest read from here : quite pricey) Quality = Price
But it will last long so just .....

Finally, my conclusion, Yeap I suggest you to give it a try. I like it. Fresh look and glam look  in one product. can be use as daily make up.

Rating: ๐Ÿ˜ 1/2




2 comments: